Monday, May 14, 2012

WHO IS BEING ABUSED AND HOW IT AFFECTS US


The people who is being abused is mostly females of all ages how their being affected is they get scars,bruses,black eye,from the person who is abusing the  female. I think  that the people who is abusing them should stop because they can go to jail,and somewhere else where they dont wana end up in.Domestic Violence affects all people from all strata of life regardless of their socal,ecominic or racial background.Approximately 1,200-1,500 women are killed each year by thier intimate partners in the U.S.This equals out to about 3-4 women being murdered a day.Their is 92% of females were murder victims was muredered by probaly someone they know.I saw my auntie being abused befor and her husband left with her two kids and I think that it shouldn't happen anymore.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you. I personally have seen my neighbor get abused when I was a child. I used to hear the screams and I felt like I could do nothing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks just like me i got hit by my mom with a baseball metal cleat and it hurt so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well lisi i agree with u too. i think people shouldn't use domestic violence. and for this blog why dont u put some more pics?

    ReplyDelete